Are you think of bringing your car with you to college anytime soon? If your answer is yes, then we encourage you to weigh the pros and cons before you make any decision. With a car comes great freedom and independence, but also responsibility. And the team at Stadium Auto Service is here to help you make this decision easier. Take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of bringing a car to college:
- Convenience: Rather than walking, using public transportation, or calling a cab, you could use your car to go when and where you need to. It definitely makes it that much easier to go to the store for groceries or to the cafe for a cup of coffee.
- Independence: You won’t have to rely on anyone for a ride, if you bring your car with you to college.
- Friends: With a car, comes friends, as you might yourself driving you and your friends all around Ann Arbor, MI.
- Auto Repair: We are conveniently located near University of Michigan, and we are the trusted source of auto repair and service for both faculty and students. You can count on us to keep your European vehicle running safely and smoothly, so you can focus on acing your exams or making it to your class on time.
- Costs: It can be expensive bringing a car to college. Make sure you and your parents can handle all the costs that come with owning a vehicle.
- Parking Costs: At most universities, a parking permit can be bit on the pricey side. Make sure you figure out the exact cost before you make any decisions.
- Distraction: Is your vehicle going to be a distraction for you? Is it going to take away from your time studying? If you can answer no to those questions, then you shouldn’t worry.
If your car is with you at college, and you are looking for an auto repair shop, Stadium Auto Service is your best choice. To schedule an appointment with our technicians, call us at (734) 369-6787. We are conveniently located at 2405 W Stadium Blvd Ann Arbor, MI 48103.